Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2010, 11:42 PM

Default StockingKing TGP?

Has anyone else noticed that StockingKing TGP hasn't updated in a looooonnngg time? I'm a little surprised, they've been around for a while and use to be pretty good with the updates.

Jessica
Old 04-29-2010, 01:23 AM

Hmmmm... that's really odd. I hadn't noticed and I submit galleries there quite often.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:36 AM

Isn't Stocking King part of the vixena.it set up? If so none of their sites are being updated anymore. Sad but true
Old 07-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Administrator

That's an old ass site, too bad if they finally quit updating.
http://www.stockingking.com/tgp/ still have 2004 - 2009 in the copyright, maybe they on holiday for 2010 hehe
Old 07-19-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Isn't Stocking King part of the vixena.it set up? If so none of their sites are being updated anymore. Sad but true
The guy that ran Vixena died 2-3 years ago and his sister keeps the site live in his memory - I am not aware of any other sites they ran.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyker View Post
The guy that ran Vixena died 2-3 years ago and his sister keeps the site live in his memory - I am not aware of any other sites they ran.
That site was always odd. It started out run by an Italian (I think) woman back in the day with nothing but stolen content. We had words with her and she soon moved on to affiliate marketing. I never really understood why a woman was stealing content and not turning a profit. Odd.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
That site was always odd. It started out run by an Italian (I think) woman back in the day with nothing but stolen content. We had words with her and she soon moved on to affiliate marketing. I never really understood why a woman was stealing content and not turning a profit. Odd.
Sure you have the same domain?
The domain was set up with affiliate content and always served from that domain - They made their own galleries and used to make some serious sales - Once the owner died, his sister took over - The site hasn't been updated since, but still get rebills from their referrals -
Old 07-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Banned

same domain....same people. I know because they half inched my content and I had a go around with her to remove it. I wasn't the only one at the time. There were a couple of us.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Same here. We first came across the site when I was looking for sites to link with back in the day (the good old days in fact). Found pics of Astrid with CW taken off and they may even have changed her name as well. That was their norm and I found a raft of models there that I knew and the same was happening to them. It was Frank in those days. Went berserk, he apologised, changed everything and from thereon in we had a great relationship until he died. To the best of my knowledge Sylvia wasn't involved until after they got into the affiliate side proper.

We continued the relationship with Sylvia until she disappeared off the face of the earth two years or so ago.

Why a woman? Well let's put it this way. I know my numbers at Glamour Images and I know the traffic I got through from Vixena to GI. Extrapolating from that - she was making a shitload, and I mean a shitload of cash LOL!

I can, and will, say that Vixena was our number 1 affiliate and was the inspiration for me to takeover and build www.glamourimages.net. Until the site was changed to the Frank obit, we still got sales via them and we were not even on the front page!

Sylvia branched out into a number of other sites one of which was nylons77 and I think stockingking. These were traditional TGPs though not showcase sites like Vixena.

I do hope she is well though. She was an exceptionally nice lady. She and Astrid became close personal friends exchanging family pics etc.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:59 PM

Is GONE! Just checked it out and the site redirects to Adult Friend Finder.

To quote Queen "Another one bites the dust"