Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2011, 05:44 PM

Default Unbelieveable, a rant and content theft....

So I got a email from someone who was a member of my site several years ago and he wanted to 'let me know' that my (video) content was posted all over the web and he wanted to know if I wanted the links. (Um, why not just give them to me in the first place?! Yeah, I know....).

I emailed back and asked where they were being posted. He didn't give me the actual links but told me the text he used to search for it. I went to Google and looked and sure enough, a bunch of sites (forums) came up and seemed to be posting the same lot of videos of mine over and over.

Now, I do Google searches myself once in a while, trying to find my content where it isn't suppose to be, but I didn't know the little *tricks* used!

The SS's in my domain name were changed to $$'s. I guess that's their way of being clever. But what other letters do these forums change??

I know the former member didn't just stumble upon my videos. He gave me the whole "I haven't been able to afford to rejoin...." baloney, which we all know is BS. He was actively looking for my stuff out there for free.

But it get's better! His email to me today:

"Hey again, don't guess I'm gonna get that free pass to your site, huh? Oh well, just wanted to let ya know that your vids were on a nasty site and thought you should know!! I joined your site years back and was very impressed, and was looking for your videos on google when that site pooped up with alot of them on there, glad to have helped."

Free pass to my site!!!

Excuse me while I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, I am aware it was probably going to lead up to this the whole time but I just find some people so freaking unbelievable at times!!

Seriously, this shit gets so old.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:21 AM

that sucks

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 11-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Administrator

very sucks