Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2011, 02:19 PM

Default WMS - more problems

It looks like the WMS affiliate program has been hijacked.

I produce FHG's and MHG's for all my sites and they are available for the CCBill Legacy and WMS affiliates. On checking the latest batch I have found that if an incorrect WMS affiliate number is entered in the URL, it takes you thru to a different site. When the WMS started, the FHG's would not work at all if you entered an incorrect affiliate number. After a while, this changed so that I or an affiliate could use XXXXX to test and view the FHG.

I was one of the first to join the WMS (my fault I know, but recommended by Doug Wicks of CCBill) and all my sites were converted. I also joined the program as an affiliate and was given a 5 digit affiliate id starting with 5, so 5****.

If I want to check if my FHG's are working properly I use my own WMS affiliate number. Today I just used 12345 to quickly test the FHG. I was taken to a completely different website from MY FHG. Even if I put in just a one digit number or a 2,3 or 4 digit number I was taken to a different website. I spent a lot of time testing different numbers, all low numbers, and 4 or 5 websites were showing up regularly. One was beachmodel.com and another threepillows.com.

I reported this to CCBill but was told that the numbers I was trying probably belonged to other genuine affiliates and that the WMS code depended solely on the affiliate number and not my website address. The operator did say he would report it as a bug.

I spend a lot of time building FHG's and MHG's and a lot of time and effort finding affiliates who are prepared to promote my sites and I am now faced with MY FHG's redirecting potential customers to other websites just because a webmaster has entered an incorrect or test code to check out my fhg's.

This is very serious and you should all be warned of the possibility. When you send out fhg codes to affiliates be sure to finish them with PA=XXXXX and not just PA= .