Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2017, 10:03 AM

Default Model/Adult Centro Affiliate Program A Joke!

Does anyone else find the affiliate program for Model Centro a joke?

I like some of their content for sure but what a pain it is. Many of the FHGs freeze or make my machine hang, the way the pages for model promo content seem to go backwards and forwards when looking for new galleries etc drives me nuts!

I have tried zips and FHGs but am not convinced clicks/sales are being tracked. One site I have promoted says there are no clicks! That's impossible!

Finally the "Stats" area is a nightmare I just can't work it out so that I can see results etc.

Thoughts anyone?
Old 02-22-2017, 09:08 PM
Administrator

I cant work with those affiliate admin areas. I agree, it needs some serious fixing up
Old 02-23-2017, 02:36 AM
Banned

I did the numbers as a girl having a website there. They didn't add up. I don't trust them and lately, they have been very quiet. I think something is up. Not in a good way.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:26 PM

Ya I find it pretty hard to work with as well. Galleries can't be scanned for thumbs and they seem way too "over-coded" if you know what I mean. Sometimes you click on a picture and it flips to a different one. Many of the galleries - including ones sent by them in a new promo email - come up 404.

I am giving it a try because some of the models are really hot. I have made a couple of sales but overall the ratios are pretty bad. I'll give it a bit longer but without improvements I will probably give up on it.

Last edited by EonBlue : 02-27-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
I did the numbers as a girl having a website there. They didn't add up. I don't trust them and lately, they have been very quiet. I think something is up. Not in a good way.
Rumour has it that models are leaving in droves. They must feel they have been let down.

I agree with Eon - the conversion ratios are terrible. I have tried downloading zips, and their own FHGs and neither seem to work.

It's tech gone mad in my view. In trying to be the "best" they have come up with something that's pretty crap, including the sites themselves!